quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2011

In Peace



I can't always be strong... 
When the nights get too long I just can't go on... 
I'm broken and fading but I will never lie... 
Even if it means to save my own life... 
'Cause I sweared once I wouldn't accept less than what I deserve...
And I know I deserve more than to live wrapped up in lies... 
I wish I could erase all the pain in my life...
But I can't so I treat people as I want to be treated... 
I'm sorry for the people who doubts my words...
'Cause I won't make you change your mind...
I will always fight for what I believe in...
Even if it means I'll stand alone... 
I still have the power to chose who I want in my life...
And I only want people who wants to be a part of it...
And those who don't at least don't hurt me!
I do believe in karma...
So I believe that everything I do or give...
Will come back to me multiplied...
And I'm peaceful with that...

Sem comentários: